Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by novicr <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/28 16:31:22 UTC

Re: lost partition recovery with native persistence

Resending this to bubble up to the top of inbox.  Would be good to hear
opinions on suggested functionality change.

Thanks,
Roman

Re: lost partition recovery with native persistence should not require resetLostPartitions call

Posted by novicr <ro...@gmail.com>.
Ivan,

Thanks for the pointer to discussion.
It doesn't actually address the point around the need for
'resetLostPartitions()'.  It does point to a ticket that would fix the logic
in it when BLT is used.  My concern is that Ignite relies on the user to
call this method at all.

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman,

Also you could check if your problem is mentioned in another
discussion related to lost partitions [1].

[1] http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Partition-Loss-Policies-issues-td37304.html
ср, 28 нояб. 2018 г. в 19:31, novicr <ro...@gmail.com>:

> Resending this to bubble up to the top of inbox.  Would be good to hear
> opinions on suggested functionality change.
>
> Thanks,
> Roman

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin