Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by chocba <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/27 21:39:43 UTC

Jetspeed Portal URL ReWriting

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to get rid of "portal" from url. At
present, Jetspeed adds "portal" to url. For instance, if I type
http://localhost:8037, Jetspeed appends "portal" and change the url to
http://localhost:8037/portal/example.psml. If anyone know if there is a way
to get rid of "portal" with no impact to psml page and portlets in the page,
please let me know. Appreciate your help. Once of my friend suggested using
apache mod re-write, but I would like to know if it is achievable within
JetSpeed, not touching mod re-write.

Re: Jetspeed Portal URL ReWriting

Posted by Roberto Rossi <ro...@cone.it>.
Have you tried changing the file pipelines.xml in this way:

from

            <entry key='/portal'>
                <value>jetspeed-pipeline</value>
            </entry>

            <entry key='/'>
                <value>jetspeed-pipeline</value>
            </entry>

I haven't tried it, maybe this isn't the right solution to your problem.

ROb