Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by amelaao <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/22 15:54:09 UTC

showing SOAP-RPC XML data in a listener

I would like to find a way to show SOAP-RPC XML Sampler request data
together with the results in a listener. I use JMeter for automated tests
from Ant and would like to see both request and response data in the
generated html (from *.jtl file). I use standard xslt transformation that
came with the jmeter download. What would be the easiest way to do this? I
want to avoid saving it as a separate external file in addition to jtl file.
We have a lot of testcases for webservices testing shared among the large
community of developers and testers so we try to minimize number of external
dependencies.
Amela

Re: showing SOAP-RPC XML data in a listener

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
currently there isn't a way to do this. it would require writing a plugin.
also the current SampleResult class doesn't have attributes needed to pass
the request parameters neatly. I think the sampleResult class used to do
that, but I forget when that change occured.

peter