Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Kadal Amutham <vk...@apache.org> on 2013/07/04 13:32:53 UTC

Test Cases

Are there any test cases to bring out all the translated strings, and test
them?

Kadal Amutham

Re: Test Cases

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
As you said LO office generated 1200+ pages. The editor had some
unprintable characters.

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422396480

Re: Test Cases

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
When I opened the file with text editor. or LO, there were lot of
unprintable characters, Can a spreadsheet open it directly? I will try with
LO calc

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480