Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Michal <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/28 16:04:00 UTC

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping for jms

You are trying to use JMS component inside LW compoent. To do this you need
to have JMS component on the classpath - put necessary libraries to the SUs
classpath.

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping for jms

Posted by Michal <ca...@yahoo.com>.
If you are using maven then you can just use dependency tag. Unfortunately
there is a bug in maven plugin (see my issue:
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-%28SM-1030%29-maven-plugin-should-not-exclude-all-jbi-components-from-runtime-scope-tf4267815s12049.html#a12146099)

Alternatively you can identify dependencies manually (by looking at the
jms-component pom.xml) and put these dependencies (jar files) in the
classpath location
- if you are using SM 3.1.1 (not sure exactly the ver number) do it just by
putting them in lib folder under zipped SU - folder 'lib' is automatically
in the classpath
- if you are using some older SM then you need to define classpath
explicitly in service.xml file

Posted by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com>.