Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arieh Markel <Ar...@central.sun.com> on 2000/09/06 19:10:45 UTC

Problem with Tomcat on NT ?

When testing our application, which embeds Tomcat in itself, under
NT, we are experiencing very unexpected behavior.

Namely, references to static image pages are not shown.

Similarly, after going through the login html page, the servlet that
the login page directs to is not found.

Has anybody experienced similar behavior ?

Are there any 'gotchas' that I need to be aware of ?

Thanks,

Arieh