Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2006/11/08 19:52:21 UTC

Re: IncrediMail?

John D. Hardin writes:
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, DAve wrote:
> > Yep, among other things it does. I'm not so certain that I would call SA
> > hitting an Incredamil message as an FP.
>
> How about calling it "a waste of resources"? It'd be *much* better to
> reject IncrediMail at the MTA level using milter-regex et. al. on the

Well, *you* could do that.   However, if it's solicited, or non-bulk, it's
an FP in SpamAssassin terms.  See http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Spam

--j.

Re: IncrediMail?

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> On Wed, November 8, 2006 22:53, DAve wrote:
>
> >>  John Hardin KA7OHZ
> > WB9VTB
>
> how is spam on the radio networking ? :-)

{Field Day flashbacks}

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin@impsec.org    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org

Re: IncrediMail?

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Wed, November 8, 2006 22:53, DAve wrote:

>>  John Hardin KA7OHZ
> WB9VTB

how is spam on the radio networking ? :-)

--
"This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails."

Re: IncrediMail?

Posted by DAve <da...@pixelhammer.com>.
John D. Hardin wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Justin Mason wrote:
>
>> John D. Hardin writes:
>>> How about calling it "a waste of resources"? It'd be *much* better to
>>> reject IncrediMail at the MTA level using milter-regex et. al. on the
>> Well, *you* could do that.   However, if it's solicited, or non-bulk, it's
>> an FP in SpamAssassin terms.  See http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Spam
>
> Humor, folks!

Thank You!

> --