Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramesh K <ra...@angleritech.com> on 2008/06/13 18:46:51 UTC

struts 2 datetimepicker does not fire events

Hi Everyone,

    I faced a tedious problem in manipuluating s:datetimepicker in my page.
It hasn't focus set and events are not fired.

  Anyone help me to give the solution.

Regards,

Ramesh K

Re: struts 2 datetimepicker does not fire events

Posted by Ramesh K <ra...@angleritech.com>.
Hi Dave,

   I had a new problem. the date specified in that control is not retrieved
in the action. so it is null. How can I retrieve that date value in action?

Ramesh K

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- On Fri, 6/13/08, Ramesh K <ra...@angleritech.com> wrote:
> I faced a tedious problem in manipuluating s:datetimepicker in my page.
> It hasn't focus set and events are not fired.

That's not much to go on.

You have the <s:head...> tag? Your S2 mapping is correct such that it's serving the Dojo files?

Dave