Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2016/05/15 02:24:28 UTC

MultipartProvider

In spite of the fact that I'm one of the people who contributed to
this class, I can't remember why one would use it, and it has no
javadoc.

(I've got a pile of JAX-RS multipart code that does not use it.)

If someone would remind me what it does, I'd commit the javadoc to it.

Re: MultipartProvider

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
OK, FYI it is enabled by default.

Cheers, Sergey