Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/04/19 01:00:02 UTC

LobStreamsTest might fail in the next test reports

Hello,

My commit of DERBY-2346 might have caused something to go bad in the old
harness, and LobStreamsTest is failing in my runs. The test fails when
run in the harness both as part of derbyall and as an individual test.
If I run it with a JUnit runner, it works. The revision before my commit
ran successfully.

A quick peek didn't reveal anything, so I'll have to look into it
tomorrow. I'm also awaiting the results of the tinderbox/nightly tests.

--
Kristian