Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Diego Barros <di...@heyboyo.com> on 2005/02/08 06:31:30 UTC

ADONETAppender and stored procedures

Hi all,

I was wondering if the ADONETAppender could make use of output stored procedure
parameters? I wish the logging to call a stored procedure and then have
it return some values (via output parameters), then use the returned values
elsewhere. For example, I wish to log to the event log the returned values
from the stored procedure.

Would I be better off implementing my own appender (by taking the ADONetAppender)
and making it do what I want, like get the returned values from the stored
procedure?

Any help or pointers as to how I can implement this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Diego