Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/07/23 03:37:11 UTC

Re: CXF samples improvement (Was: Re: Back to a really basic question: using CXF+Spring to deploy a JAX-WS+Aegis service behind a servlet container.)

Yeah, I completely agree. If people have time this week it'd be great if we
could add other howtos which walked through the various samples. I think the
samples could also use some simplification/improvements as well. I'll
probably at least do a how-to for the RESTful HTTP sample and hopefully add
some spring samples for how to do RESTful HTTP as well....

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions