Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Deepak Bandela <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 15:56:36 UTC

How to modify typos in website

I see there is a typo in mahout website at
http://mahout.apache.org/general/powered-by-mahout.html
it says "Drupal users Mahout to provide open source content recommendation
solutions."

it should be "Drupal uses"

I checked in the github mahout root repository for that file and string but
couldn't find it.

How to improve the documentation?

Thanks
Deepak

Re: How to modify typos in website

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
Hello,

The mahout website is under SVN control.  So currently is is not
possible to do PRs.

The best way to propose changes to the website is to install the ASF CMS
Editor Bookmarklet in your browser:

   http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html

This will allow you to edit the site from your browser.  And will create
a diff with your changes.

Then file a Jira issue detailing your changes and the attach the diff:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT/

And a committer will review and commit the changes.

I'll fix this typo (no need to send a diff for this one).

Thanks.