Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2018/08/09 11:20:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.6.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.6.0.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2018/08/09/release-1.6.0.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12342760

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Regards,
Till

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.6.0 released

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Great work! Till, thank you for advancing the smooth release of Flink 1.6.

Vino.

Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> 于2018年8月9日周四 下午7:21写道:

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!