Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Jan Bartel <ja...@webtide.com> on 2019/12/16 00:27:23 UTC

Timeline for SpiFly release to support jdk14

Is there a projected date for a release of SpiFly to support jdk14?

thanks
Jan

--
Jan Bartel <ja...@webtide.com>
www.webtide.com

Re: Timeline for SpiFly release to support jdk14

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

Best would be to create a JIRA for it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES to track it.

I would imagine it requires an update of the ASM library to support the
newer class files. Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Best regards,

David