Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/11/05 01:25:01 UTC

Cleaning up our distribution area

Right now, we have the following releases in our distribution area:

1.3.8, 1.3.9
2.0.6, 2.0.8, 2.0.9, 2.0.11, 2.0.12
2.1.2

We're OK on 1.3.x and 2.1.x, but we need to clean up old 2.0.x releases. I
propose that we delete 2.0.6, 2.0.8 and 2.0.9 and leave only the most recent
two (per infra@ recommendation). Remember that all of our releases will
always be available in the archive location, so what we are talking about
here is basically cleaning up what's available on the mirrors.

Any objections?

--
Martin Cooper

Re: Cleaning up our distribution area

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
FYI, this is now done. I also removed 2.0.11 since 2.0.14 is up there now.

--
Martin Cooper