Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Oleg Timofeyev <li...@2xdigi.com> on 2001/11/01 20:55:59 UTC

RE: How does apache soap deal with multiple requests?

Hmm I can see how it can be a problem with application scope, but if you use
session, doesn't each session creates a separate instance and will not
affect other methods. For example if one client calls a method and some
member variables are set, and than another client accesses some method that
checks those member variables, will those calls overrun each other and
second client will get first clients variables. I dont think its the case,
but maybe I am wrong :) Please let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
Oleg