Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net> on 2015/09/01 01:40:09 UTC

[VOTE] 3.8.0 BlackBerry Release

Please review and vote on this 3.8.0 BlackBerry Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9576

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-9576

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
3530eaa782

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-blackberry#3.8.0

Blog post to review is here:

    https://github.com/cordova/apache-blog-posts/pull/45

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
NPM, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses

Re: [VOTE] 3.8.0 BlackBerry Release

Posted by Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>.
Thanks Tim. I'll merge that PR and get a new RC ready.

Vote is cancelled.