Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com> on 2016/09/09 09:58:54 UTC

Request to be a contributor in JIRA

Hello,
Please could someone add me as a contributor in JIRA so that items can be
assigned to me. My username is davidrad.
  many thanks , David Radley.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: FW: Request to be a contributor in JIRA

Posted by David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com>.
Thanks Vimal,
I will wait for a kindly PMC member with admin access to make me a
contributer, many thanks, David

From:   Vimal Sharma <vi...@hortonworks.com>
To:     David Radley/UK/IBM@IBMGB
Cc:     "dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org" <de...@atlas.incubator.apache.org>
Date:   09/09/2016 11:20
Subject:        FW: Request to be a contributor in JIRA

Hi David,
You can assign JIRAs to yourself only after some PMC member adds you as
contributor.
Sorry for the confusion.

-Vimal

On 9/9/16, 3:46 PM, "Ayub Khan Pathan" <ap...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

>Hey Vimal,
>
>I guess some PMC member who has admin access has to add the person as
“contributor”. It doesn’t happen automatically..

>Thanks
>Ayub Khan
>

>On 9/9/16, 3:40 PM, "Vimal Sharma" <vi...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>    Hi David,
>    Please create an account at https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp.
Once you have an account, you can assign items to yourself.

>    Thanks
>    Vimal
>

>    On 9/9/16, 3:28 PM, "David Radley" <da...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
>
>    >Hello,
>    >Please could someone add me as a contributor in JIRA so that items
can be
>    >assigned to me. My username is davidrad.
>    >  many thanks , David Radley.
>    >
>    >
>    >Unless stated otherwise above:
>    >IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
number
>    >741598.
>    >Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
PO6 3AU

Posted by Vimal Sharma <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi David,

Re: Request to be a contributor in JIRA