Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/27 10:07:03 UTC

axis2 sessions - single sign on

Hi all,

i have a client that is forced (by ws security policy) to send username
token.
I need this client to send the token only one - the first time it contacts
the service, so
how can i dis-aplly(remove) the client side policy info from the client or
how can i change the policy at the client side.
I want that since i need single sign on function relying on the axis2
session management(scope session ) but i still
don't know how rampart will react on the second call?Does axis2 has some
functionality on changing the policies on the server side?

Thanks,
Nencho

Re: axis2 sessions - single sign on

Posted by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,

I tried this, i have the following in my policy:

<sp:SignedSupportingTokens xmlns:sp="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy">

<wsp:Policy>

<sp:UsernameToken sp:IncludeToken="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/Once" />

</wsp:Policy>

</sp:SignedSupportingTokens>
That should include the token only the first time right?
Anyway, i force my client to make 2 subsequent calls and i am monitoring the
soap messages with the tcp monitor.
I can say that the username token along with the actual username and
password is sent on every request.
Is that expected behavior or is it a bug in rampart?

Thanks,
Nencho

Posted by Dimuthu <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Nencho,