Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/04/16 14:10:29 UTC

[Meetup] Finding a Date for the next PLC4X Meetup in Frankfurt

Hi all,

as promissed,

I consulted our office reservation plan and this would be some working options:
https://doodle.com/poll/zp4w5a9uhyi3hvhu

I would prefer a Friday as this way we could party-hard ;-)

Chris

Re: [Meetup] Finding a Date for the next PLC4X Meetup in Frankfurt

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi all,

so I guess we'll close the doodle for the plc4x meetup and TLP celebration event and it seems the sweet-spot for this to happen would be the Friday the 24th of May 2019.

So please prepare to party ;-)

Chris