Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Theyaa Matti <th...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/09 16:01:27 UTC

Spark History UI Error WARN HttpParser: Header is too large >8192

Hi,
   I am getting this error message "WARN HttpParser: Header is too large
>8192" when trying to access the spark history ui through knox. Any idea
please?

Also when trying to load the executors page, I get : GSS initiate failed
[Caused by GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level:
Request is a replay (34))]

when knox is requesting executorspage-template.html

appreciate any help here.

Re: Spark History UI Error WARN HttpParser: Header is too large >8192

Posted by Sandeep Moré <mo...@gmail.com>.
You can try creating a new rewrite rule that drops that problematic header
if you don't need all those groups.

Best,
Sandeep

Posted by Theyaa Matti <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi David, Kevin,

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Theyaa Matti <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by Theyaa Matti <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by David Villarreal <dv...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Theyaa,

Posted by Theyaa Matti <th...@gmail.com>.
Apologies Kevin, I will make sure to send it only to the user group and
thank you for the quick response. I know about the hive configuration but I
do not see similar ones for the spark side. I did apply the knox ones but
did not work since I believe the issue is on the spark side. Any pointers
would be appreciated.

Best

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.