Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com> on 2000/01/06 21:28:32 UTC

HTML Transform...attributes reversed?

Using yesterday's CVS snapshot, I've noticed that any attributes I specify
within my XSL document are in reverse order in the final transformed
document.  Is this a known issue based on how the attributes are currently
read in?  Where would I start to poke around for fixing this?  I'm trying to
visually compare the Xalan output with our current XSL parser, and the
attribute order slows down the compare.

I guess what would really be handy would be some sort of XML diff
tool...then formatting wouldn't really matter.  Anyone know of anything like
this out there?

Thanks,
Sean T.

Re: HTML Transform...attributes reversed?

Posted by "Max R. Andersen" <ma...@mail1.stofanet.dk>.

www.alphaworks.ibm.com has a XML Diff tool.