Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/01 16:15:21 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Stratos as a TLP

This reminds me:

I assume the podling is aware that the names listed in the proposed
board resolution will become the initial PMC?
i.e. everyone listed in the resolution will become a PMC member (and committer).

There was at least one recent graduation where this was not understood.
They expected some of the names to have committer status but not be on the PMC.

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Suresh,

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Stratos PPMC,
>
> Can you verify if all the names listed are indeed PMC? I would assume so
> since stratos has been following PPMC=Committer.

Yes, we followed PPMC=Committer.  And there is a request from Mohammad
Noureldin and Marlon Pierce remove from the PMC. Other than all listed are
PMCs.

Lakmal Warusawithana
Mobile : +94714289692
Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Stratos as a TLP

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
On May 1, 2014, at 10:36 AM, Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> wrote:

> I also do not wish to be on the PMC after graduation [1]

ACK. Will remove from the vote email.

Suresh

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.