Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jakob <ja...@free.fr> on 2000/04/01 01:41:07 UTC

Apache::ASP + CGI.pm doesnt't work

I successfully installed the latest versions of Perl, Apache, mod_perl, CGI.pm,
and Apache::ASP on my linux machine.

I did the 'make test' for mod_perl, I can see the the site/eg directory for
Apache::ASP, and all .asp pages are displayed, except one, the one demonstrating
the use of CGI.pm within ASP pages.  I get a popup saying "The document
contained no data.  Try again later, ...".

I created a simple perl script that runs perfectly well as a script, but when I
surround it with <% %>, change the extension to .asp, it gives me the same popup
as above.

The CGI of the Apache::ASP states that it's possible.  Any hints of what I'm
doing wrong?  Thanks in advance,

Jakob.
jakob@free.fr