Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2013/09/01 17:07:09 UTC

RE: Example of configuring jetty runtime for CXF

Hi Elena,

Not sure that it really helps, but some working samples of CXF service in OSGi environment you can find in Talend tutorials:
https://github.com/Talend/tesb-rt-se/tree/master/examples/cxf/dev-guide-wsdl-first
https://github.com/Talend/tesb-rt-se/tree/master/examples/cxf/dev-guide-java-first

They are deployable into Karaf container with OSGi equinox engine.
You can at least look into projects sources and maven builds.

What kind of exceptions you have on JBoss Fuse?

Regards,
Andrei.