Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ben Vogan <be...@shopkick.com> on 2017/05/19 20:20:53 UTC

Integrating with Airflow

Hi all,

We are really enjoying the workflow of interacting with our data via
Zeppelin, but are not sold on using the built in cron scheduling
capability.  We would like to be able to create more complex DAGs that are
better suited for something like Airflow.  I was curious as to whether
anyone has done an integration of Zeppelin with Airflow.

Either directly from within Zeppelin, or from the Airflow side.

*BENJAMIN VOGAN* | Data Platform Team Lead

<http://www.shopkick.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/shopkick> <https://www.instagram.com/shopkick/>
<https://www.pinterest.com/shopkick/> <https://twitter.com/shopkickbiz>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/831240/?pathWildcard=831240>

Fwd: Integrating with Airflow

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Forwarding from Zeppelin user group.

Thought might be interesting for Airflow users too, how others are
integrating Airflow and Zeppelin.

Posted by Erik Schuchmann <er...@mainstreethub.com>.

Posted by Ben Vogan <be...@shopkick.com>.

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.