Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/15 23:15:52 UTC

Proxying from a cxfse service to a 3rd party web service

I wanted to look at deploying a proxy service in servicemix for
communicating with a 3rd party webservice that requires a key and a
specific encryption algorithm.  What is the best component to use with
servicemix to achieve this?  The CXFBC Provider proxy?  The
Servicemix-http provider?  It doesn't like like the cxfbc supports
extra options like encryption and ssl?  I had problems before with
communicating with a servicemix-http provider due to jbi messages not
being unwrapped properly.  I'm simply hoping to save some time by
seeing if someone can tell me which component is the one I Want to
look at that can proxy to an external webservice from a cxfse
servicemix service and support ssl parameters.

Thanks!

Re: Proxying from a cxfse service to a 3rd party web service

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Oh, I must have completely missed it.  I'll look again at it.  Thanks!!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Ryan,