Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Darrel Schneider <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2015/08/27 01:33:06 UTC

PartitionManager

Are there any users or customers using com.gemstone.gemfire.cache.
partition.PartitionManager?

If you are, please respond (on list or directly to me) with some
information about your usage.

Re: PartitionManager

Posted by Barry Oglesby <bo...@pivotal.io>.
I know of one customer using PartitionManager along with PartitionListener
exactly like the javadoc comment in the class.

Barry Oglesby
GemFire Advanced Customer Engineering (ACE)
For immediate support please contact Pivotal Support at
http://support.pivotal.io/

Re: PartitionManager

Posted by Barry Oglesby <bo...@pivotal.io>.