Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net> on 2004/03/12 12:37:59 UTC

New dbtags and random releases

Hi all,

As we got enough votes, I'm releasing dbtags 1.0.0 and random 1.0.2 next
week.

Before I do so, I'd like to ask you to please take a look on the nightly
documentation to see everything is fine:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/dbtags-doc/intro.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/random-doc/intro.html

Cheers,

Felipe

Re: New dbtags and random releases

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
For DBTags.

You added a news item to the site about the release before the
release has actually been made!

Remove the developer notes at the bottom of the DBTags docs.
Add a note to the Overview that this taglib is deprecated.

For Random.

You have updated the Random page on Jakarta with a news item
and references to 1.0.2 before the release has actually
happened.

Regards,

Glenn