Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by "Warwick Richard (00101635)" <wa...@ubs.com> on 2009/09/01 07:02:18 UTC

Re: Problems compiling qpidc-0.5 on Solaris 10 : solved

It's built now, thanks all who replied for the tips and good advice.
These are the things that I needed to tweak to build qpid at our site :

1.) use the Sun compiler
2.) make sure the boost libraries are in LD_LIBRARY_PATH
3.) edit src/qpid/Plugin.cpp as follows :
void Plugin::Target::finalize() {
    *std::*for_each(finalizers.begin(), finalizers.end(), invoke);
    finalizers.clear();
}
4.) configure with the *--with-poller=solaris-ecf* option

Regards
Warwick