Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mauro Sergio Silva <ma...@automaware.com.br> on 2004/02/25 21:14:33 UTC

HiveMind and ORM

Since Hivemind will be an Apache Project maybe, just maybe a new service
culd be made using the common Mappers/DBUtil and Commom Attributes in
case you want declarative attributes in your java sources.

RE: HiveMind and ORM

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
What I'm hoping for in the future is that different libraries, such as Mappers and so forth, will
include hivemodule.xml and HiveMind services to expose their features ... or an optional "glue" JAR
that contains the hivemodule.xml and glue code and interfaces.

This is an important aspect of HiveMind ... the idea that you can just "drop in" a JAR and the
hivemodule.xml within is a description of the services and configurations available from the module.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components