Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/12/06 23:03:23 UTC

Re: Update on Fineract-428 Parallelization of Jobs Work

Kumaranath/Avik,

Did the work you did during GSOC fix this issue,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-186, that had a pull request
submitted back from December of last year?

It's related to optimizing batch job for interest calculation.

https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/152

If not, are we able refactor that change so it can ship with this upcoming
codebase?

Ed

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
I'll try and find another individual in the community to take up as I'd
like to get this squared away before mid 2019 :) Best of luck on the
research.

Ed

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 9:17 AM Kumaranath Fernando <

Posted by Kumaranath Fernando <ku...@gmail.com>.