Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2010/11/20 19:50:51 UTC

Re: Can we do something else with respect to the project documentation resources?

I've taken to using svn update --ignore-externals which does the trick for me.

Good enough?

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
I'll give it a go.. yup it works! This is sufficient resolution for the
moment, pending a conclusion from Nour's comment...

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I would express a +1 preference for the task of replicating the resource
to not rest with the SCM, if anyone knows how to make it part of the
build process instead.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan...

   But Kevin has a point here, why make the task of the SCM system we
have, SVN in our case, although it should be part of the build
process, that is copying whatever resources to whatever destination we
want ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour