Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Varra, Mamatha" <mv...@allstate.com> on 2010/07/01 11:41:54 UTC

Images not found!!!

Hi All,

we are upgrading the FOP 0.25 to 0.95. We did all the necessary changes to the java code to convert XML to PDF. We modified the xls for empty cells and tested few xsl. The xsls which doesn't have images are printing fine. The ones which have the images are not printing properly i mean we are getting blank space in place of image. We checked the url path where the images are placed in our server..looks fine.

We replaced the fop driver and configuration settings(fop 0.95) with fopFactory and foUserAgent(fop 0.95).

At some place in our code we were using the below statement,
configuration.put("dir", url);

now we replaced the above file with

fopfactory.setBaseURL(url);

i think its causing problem but i am not sure... we are trying to figure out ...

the exact error is "org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic bind Image not found: images/emptybox.jpg".

can anyone know about this issue ... pls help me.

Thanks,
Mamatha.

Re: Images not found!!!

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
On 01.07.2010 11:41, Varra, Mamatha wrote:
> fopfactory.setBaseURL(url);
>
> i think its causing problem but i am not sure... we are trying to figure out ...

Quite likely...
Note that 'url' should be an URL, probably starting with file:/// in
your case.

> the exact error is "org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic bind Image not found: images/emptybox.jpg".

This looks like either 'url' is actually an empty string or something
else went wrong too.

J.Pietschmann

Re: Images not found!!!

Posted by Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 04:41, Varra, Mamatha <mv...@allstate.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> can anyone know about this issue ... pls help me.

Did you ever get any help?

-Tom