Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/16 19:10:54 UTC

Welcome Guangya Liu as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Hi folks,

Please join me in formally welcoming Guangya Liu as Mesos Committer and PMC
member.

Guangya has worked on the project for more than a year now and has been a
very active contributor to the project. I think one of the most important
contribution he has for the community is that he helped grow the Mesos
community in China. He initiated the Xian-Mesos-User-Group and successfully
organized two meetups which attracted more than 100 people from Xi’an
China. He wrote a handful of blogs and articles in Chinese tech media which
attracted a lot of interests in Mesos. He had given several talks about
Mesos at conferences in China.

His major coding contribution to the project was the docker volume driver
isolator. He has also been involved in allocator performance improvement,
gpu support for docker containerizer, Mesos Tiers/Optimistic Offer design,
scarce resources discussion, and many others.

His formal checklist is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tot79kyJCTTgJHBhzStFKrVkDK4pX
qfl-LHCLOovNtI/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
- Jie

Re: Welcome Guangya Liu as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all! For sure, I'm looking forward to contributing more to the
community! We all want to make mesos awesome!

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Guangya!

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: Welcome Guangya Liu as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Guangya!

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: Welcome Guangya Liu as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me>.
Congrats!

---

Posted by Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me>.
Congrats!

---

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Guangya!

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Welcome Guangya Liu as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Guangya!

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Welcome Guangya Liu as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!

----
+86-10-8245 4084 | madaxa@cn.ibm.com | http://k82.me

Re: Welcome Guangya Liu as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!

----

Posted by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com>.