Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/17 15:58:25 UTC

Invalid Quote Unit price

Hi All
I want to install products that have default prices in different currency
fto USD
For example I want to install product1 that have the default price = 20 EGP
I want to create a quote and add this product as a quote Item but actually
the quote unit price is not correctly calculated and sometimes it returns 0
How can the ofbiz handle a case where the quote is In Euro and the product
prices are in EGPs for example
has anyone experience the same or similar problem?
I know there might not be any currency conversion but at least is there a
problem in attaching a product to quote item where the product and the quote
have different currencies?

Thanks in advance

Re: Invalid Quote Unit price

Posted by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com>.
I've already done so
has anyone tried to make a quote in euro and product price in usd for
example?
is that related to calculateProductPrice service?'

Re: Invalid Quote Unit price

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
Just guessing, but is your currency in Applications ->Accounting Manager
->Foreign Exchange Rates?

Re: Invalid Quote Unit price

Posted by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com>.