Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by mck <mc...@apache.org> on 2017/10/31 05:26:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.8 GA released

The Apache Tiles team is pleased to announce the release of Tiles 3.0.8
GA.

Available in binary and source distribution.
    http://tiles.apache.org/download.html

It is also available in the central Maven repository under Group ID
"org.apache.tiles".

The 3.0.x series of the Apache Tiles has a minimum requirement of the
following specification versions:

* Java Servlet 2.5 and JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2.1
* Java Standard Edition (Java SE) 1.7

The release notes are available online at:

* Includes Tiles Request 1.0.7

Please feel free to test the distribution and post your comments to the
user list, or, if appropriate, file a ticket with JIRA.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.8 GA released

Posted by Nicolas Le Bas <ma...@nlebas.net>.
I've removed the expiration date on those keys. I don't like the idea
very much, but it seems appropriate under the circumstances.

The report should come out clean next run (tomorrow?).

Hope this helps,

Nick

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <pe...@uu.nl>.

Posted by mck <mc...@apache.org>.