Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "paul.mckenzie" <pa...@hsbcib.com> on 2010/06/22 09:25:01 UTC

ActiveMQ ignoring persistent=false

I am using Active MQ (5.3.2) for integration testing my application. I have
defined an active-mq broker in a spring config like so:

&lt;amq:broker useJmx="false"
           persistent="false"
           deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="true"
           useShutdownHook="true"&gt;

    &lt;amq:transportConnectors&gt;
        &lt;amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:0"/&gt;
    &lt;/amq:transportConnectors&gt;
&lt;/amq:broker&gt;

But it seems to be ignoring `persistent=false` and every time I run the test
suite I get a folder created called `activemq-data`

What do I need to do so that Active MQ is not persistent?

Re: ActiveMQ ignoring persistent=false

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
that looks like a bug that has crept back in - its created  - but no data should be put in that directory

cheers,

Rob