Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by abhishek reddy <ab...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/29 08:26:12 UTC

Regarding document versioning

hi every one,

Iam new to jackrabbit....

how to implement "Document versioning" concept . I have to maintain various
documents and version them. If a document is modified, it has to be saved as
a new version, keeping the original document as is. I have to version only
some "x" documents. Is this possible with Jackrabbit? If possible please
guide me how to start?

need help thanks

--
Abhishek