Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/16 18:49:22 UTC

Unit test failure

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-258

The error message:

testGatherInfos(org.apache.mahout.ga.watchmaker.cd.tool.CDInfosToolTest)
 Time elapsed: 6.731 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.io.IOException: Job failed!
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:1252)

does not give me much to go on.

I don't see how adding new Set classes to my tree could cause this ...

Re: Unit test failure

Posted by deneche abdelhakim <ad...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, its probably due to the way I used to generate random data...the
problem is that I never get this error =P so it's very difficult to
fix...I'll try my best as soon as I have some time. In the mean time,
rerunning 'mvn clean install' again generally does the trick.

Re: Unit test failure

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.