Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bmarley <bo...@hushmail.com> on 2009/06/09 02:18:28 UTC

wsn subscription and notify

1) Starting with only the subscription id, how can I retrieve a wsn
subscription object so that I may call unsubscribe() on it?

2) When subscribing, how can I specify my ConsumerReference to be some
internal jbi endpoint ?

3) When invoking unsubscribe on a subscription object, a messaging error is
thrown saying the subscription endpoint does not exist. But it does
successfully unsubscribe and destroys the dynamic endpoint, but something
still happens and the error is thrown. Any ideas?

v3.2.3 - embedded - seda

Posted by bmarley <bo...@hushmail.com>.
bump

Posted by bmarley <bo...@hushmail.com>.
no love?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 02:18, bmarley<bo...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> 1) Starting with only the subscription id, how can I retrieve a wsn
> subscription object so that I may call unsubscribe() on it?

You can't really retrieve an object, but you should be able to send an
unsubscribe request and direct it to the correct endpoint using a
ws-addressing header.

> 2) When subscribing, how can I specify my ConsumerReference to be some
> internal jbi endpoint ?

You can do that using the ConsumerReference element which is a
endpoint reference as defined by the jbi spec:
You'll find an example at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/engines/servicemix-wsn2005/trunk/src/test/resources/org/apache/servicemix/wsn/subscribe-epr.xml

> 3) When invoking unsubscribe on a subscription object, a messaging error is
> thrown saying the subscription endpoint does not exist. But it does
> successfully unsubscribe and destroys the dynamic endpoint, but something
> still happens and the error is thrown. Any ideas?

I vaguely remember a problem like that.  Do you have any stack trace
for that and reproductible steps ?

> v3.2.3 - embedded - seda

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet