Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Kim, ChongLim" <Ch...@intuit.com> on 2011/02/05 01:16:30 UTC

Maven Eclipse Plugin - how to remove M2_REPO classpath variable

Does anyone know a way to remove the M2_REPO classpath variable that was
added using

 mvn -Declipse.workspace=<pathtoworkspace> eclipse:configure-workspace?

(I'm created another workspace and would like to clean up the first
workspace.)

I've tried running

 mvn eclipse:clean before re-running eclipse:configure-workspace again
but that doesn't do it.

Also, M2_REPO is marked "(non modifiable)", so I'm unable to remove it
manually using menu Window > Preferences > Java > Build Path > Classpath
Variables.

Searched past 12 month archives but didn't see anything on this topic...

Thank you

-CL

RE: Maven Eclipse Plugin - how to remove M2_REPO classpath variable

Posted by Ludwig Magnusson <lu...@itcatapult.com>.
I don’t know how to remove it. But in eclipse you can go to preferences -> maven -> user settings and “reindex” the location. Perhaps that helps depending on what the problem is.

/Ludwig

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.