Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 16:44:43 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-164 Add unavailablePartitionCount and per-partition Unavailable metrics

Hi all,

Can you please vote for KIP-164? The KIP can be found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-164-+Add+UnderMinIsrPartitionCount+and+per-partition+UnderMinIsr+metrics
.

Thanks,
Dong

Re: [VOTE] KIP-164 Add unavailablePartitionCount and per-partition Unavailable metrics

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to everyone who voted! I am waiting for committers to vote before
closing this thread.

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the KIP.

Posted by Edoardo Comar <EC...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1 (non binding)

From:   Michal Borowiecki <mi...@openbet.com>
To:     dev@kafka.apache.org
Date:   02/06/2017 10:25
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] KIP-164 Add unavailablePartitionCount and

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 5:44 PM, Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Can you please vote for KIP-164? The KIP can be found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-164-+Add+UnderMinIsrPartitionCount+and+per-partition+UnderMinIsr+metrics

.

Thanks,
Dong

--

Michal Borowiecki
Senior Software Engineer L4

T:
+44 208 742 1600

+44 203 249 8448

E:
michal.borowiecki@openbet.com

W:
www.openbet.com

OpenBet Ltd

Chiswick Park Building 9

566 Chiswick High Rd

London

W4 5XT

UK

postmaster@openbet.com and delete it from your system as well as any

Posted by Michal Borowiecki <mi...@openbet.com>.
+1 (non binding)

--
Signature

postmaster@openbet.com <ma...@openbet.com> and delete it

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
Seems pretty small and simple and I don't have anything for this release
yet, so I'll pick it up. We can rebalance as we near release date if
necessary.

Guozhang, I also notice that a bunch of JIRAs in that release wiki aren't
marked for 1.0.0 yet and aren't blockers. Since you're release mgr I'll
leave it up to you, but we might want to adjust at least the release
versions to help w/ tracking until we decide to bump things from the
release.

-Ewen

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-164 Add unavailablePartitionCount and per-partition Unavailable metrics

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for your vote!

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.
+1