Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by raphael kiama <zu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/16 14:38:49 UTC

subclipse and websites

I have been developing a project for sometime now but i do not know how to go about working with eclipse on the organisation website.How  do i get to update what has been  corrected  so that the rest of the developpers  can see? i know the stuff about trunk,tags and branches  and i have been searching on the net for more information in vain.i have also read the svn book but i still cannot  find the way around.
i hope you will be of some help.
raphael

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Mail

Re: subclipse and websites

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 16, 2006, at 15:38, raphael kiama wrote:

> I have been developing a project for sometime now but i do not know
> how to go about working with eclipse on the organisation
> website.How  do i get to update what has been  corrected  so that
> the rest of the developpers  can see? [snip]

Subclipse has its own mailing list so if you have a Subclipse-
specific question it's better to ask there. But I think your question
is more general and therefore appropriate for this list.

Unfortunately I haven't really understood what you're trying to do
and where the difficulty is. Perhaps you could explain in more detail
what you're trying to do and what's not working, maybe with a
transcript of steps to reproduce the problem?