Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/07/02 03:05:12 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Response Failure on Successive accesses" on FreeBSD (fwd)

another "bug" bites the dust...

Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 19:31:23 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Jamie C. Hellstrom" <si...@pasture.magibox.net>
To: Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com>
Subject: Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Response Failure on Successive accesses" on FreeBSD

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> forwarded suggestions:
>
> means nothing to me :-)
>

> > > My guess would be that its an MTU problem. What OS is (s)he running?
> >
> > FreeBSD.
> >
> > I think this is on a test machine so it should be quiet.
>
> Try fiddling with:
>
> sysctl net.inet.tcp.rfc1323
>
> To turn it on:
> sysctl -w net.inet.tcp.rfc1323=1
>
> To turn it off:
> sysctl -w net.inet.tcp.rfc1323=0

This is a follow up to my problem above. Just wanted you all to know it
was my fault entirely.. I forgot to copy the httpd.conf file to my conf
directory and adjust it for my site. I was running the old 1.03 version
of httpd. Now everything works great and I love /status!

Thanx much for a wonderful web server!

Mare.

----- End of forwarded message from Jamie C. Hellstrom -----

--