Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jon Ryder <jo...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/04/15 00:46:05 UTC

[users@httpd] Enabling debug LogLevel (Apache 1.3.27, Linux)

I am trying to get to the bottom of a problem with
Apache 1.3.27, which seems to only effect pages with
dynamic content, and only sometimes - strace shows
EGAIN resource errors.  I thought I may try Apache
LogLevel debug, so as per the docs I used

LogLevel debug

However it didn't seem to log that much information -
the docs seems to suggest it logs everything it does,
but that does not seem to be the case.  Is there any
build time options I need to use to allow debug
logging?  Yes I did restart Apache, and also made sure
there was no other LogLevel lines in the httpd.conf,
the above was entered outside of any VirtualHosts
blocks.

Or any other option to use, apart from the above?  I
am guessing it logs the debug info into the normal
ErrorLog - unless that isn't the case?

Thanks,

Jon.