Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com> on 2010/05/12 22:57:22 UTC

[VOTE] Merge BRANCH into TRUNK

This is a vote to switch all development onto our current TRUNK (0.21) after merging in changes that went into the current BRANCH (0.20.5).

After everything is put into TRUNK, the 0.20 branch would be removed and the 0.20_pre_durability branch would be moved back to being the 0.20 branch.

Ryan would be responsible for merging 2248 (and any related jiras) into trunk.  Stack would be responsible for merging everything else.  (This has been okay'd by them)

Other issues like changing the version numbers, changing packaging, etc will be dealt with in separate votes.

- Team HBase

Re: [VOTE] Merge BRANCH into TRUNK

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
For what it's worth: