Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Akshay Dev Vankhede <ak...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/11 14:37:22 UTC

Issues with operation "suspend" on running process Instance

I modified the HelloWorld example and added a few 5 second waits in order to
allow process to
run for long time. After invoking the service, I checked the logs and found
that a new process
instance is created and being executed. Immediately after that I fired a
"suspend" using
InstanceManagement service on the same iid. It threw an exception stating:

Process "null" does not exist.

ListAllInstances also lists COMPLETED processes only, what about active
processes as well?

How can I suspend a long running process instance? Does it require
adding/modifying source
code?

Akshay Dev Wankhede

Re: Issues with operation "suspend" on running process Instance

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
For what it's worth, I'm having no problem doing any of these things but I'm
mostly using the Hibernate DAOs, not the JPA ones.   You may want to test
with Hibernate...

alex