Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jamie Tsao <jt...@atinera.com> on 2001/06/18 20:23:47 UTC

struts-example use to work, but not anymore ??

Hi,

I'm using weblogic 6.0, and was able to take the struts-example.war,
drop it into the applications directory, and it deployed successfully.
Then I began creating my own application using struts, so i had a copy
of struts.jar in my web app's WEB-INF/lib directory, as well as the
.tlds.  My web application works perfectly fine, but now, the
struts-example.war is unable to deploy.  I get the following error
message:

New org.apache.struts.webapp.example.User
Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts.webapp.example.User

What gives ?  Is there a conflict somehow between my struts stuff, and
the example war ?

Thanks,

Jamie